Friday 5 October 2012

I've been expecting you...

Some great work on the new 007 Seamaster. Sometimes I think they need to go 'all out' and make the limited editions stand out. But then, the Bond theme does lend itself to subtle changes that only those in the know will notice.



http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/product-presentations/seamaster-50years-james-bond

I like the novelty case with the bullet, but that's not a deal maker for me, the ceramic bezel is clean and neat, the dial is subtle enough to miss, but clear enough to notice on a lingering look, and the 41mm case is a good size to wear casual and not look to over the top with a suit.

I still think I'm a Speedmaster guy at heart, but the 007 Seamaster is a beautiful watch.

Well played Omega... well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment