Monday 24 September 2012

Corporate Twats... Sorry 'Tweets...

Why is it, all of the companies trying to be cool (my company included) like to outbound tweets, info, links, pictures etc. I get that they are looking to gain follows and build their brand using the perfect #ReachTheMasses platform.
But why, if you tweet them a problem or a complaint, (usually after thier customer service dept has failed to resolve it) do they play ball until they can't win... Then publically ignore you?
Surely on a platform like @twitter these guys should be grasping the opportunity to show why they are different? I think some companies go about it all wrong. Yet others are not only informative but also light hearted when they get the chance. (Dominoes pizza, I doth my cap, TacoBell and OldSpice, well played) these are the compaines I want to follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment