Monday 24 September 2012

iPad, Galaxy Note or Pen & Paper


iPad, Galaxy Note or Pen and Paper?
I see a lot of video’s and links on social networks sites about what ‘this person’ or ‘that artist’ thinks of the new Galaxy tablet or how it compares to the iPad. I’d be keen to find out how different they are from A: someone who isn’t an artist/Technology expert. And B: isn’t being paid to tell me how great it is.



I’d definitely be interested in buying one, but hate pushy sales people, and don’t think I can genuinely trust the majority of reviews that are advertised. Don’t get me wrong there are some great sites that do fair and honest reviews, but not enough that I can get a ‘average’ view without half the info being from a paid third party.
Currently sticking with Papyrus and an HB!
Rant over!


No comments:

Post a Comment